HOW TO MAKE PURE GREEN TEA
We believe that how you make your tea is equally as important as the tea you use, so here are our tips:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Boil water & allow to cool for about 3 or 4 minutes to 80 ?C
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
- Brew for just 1 to 3 minutes (or to your taste) – be careful, over-brewing green tea brings out the bitter notes
- Always without milk – some like to add a slice of lemon
… and for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
- All Natural Ingredients:
- - Green Tea
BEST TEAS IN THE FEATURED TEAS RANGE
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO...
SIGN UP FOR OUR TEAMAILS
To be the first to hear about our latest offers, competitions and news, sign up here: