HOW TO MAKE TWININGS ROSE GARDEN TEA CADDY
We believe that how you make your tea is equally as important as the tea you use, so here are our tips:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Use water at a ?rolling boil? (100?C)
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
- Steep for 3 to 5 minutes (or to your taste)
- This light, delicately fragrant tea is best drunk without milk or with just a touch of milk
? and for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
- Tea with the fragrant scent of rose:
- - Black tea from China
- - Rose petals
- - Natural rose flavouring
BEST TEAS IN THE FLORAL TEA RANGE
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO...
SIGN UP FOR OUR TEAMAILS
To be the first to hear about our latest offers, competitions and news, sign up here: