TIKI PASSION FRUIT ICED TEA
Tiki Passion Fruit Refresher We have teamed up with Monin to create some delicious recipes using our teas and their syrups!
This Tiki Passion Fruit Refresher is so tasty and is at the height of fashion within the drinks world at the moment. Across the pond ‘Refreshers’ are super trendy and every coffee shop is selling them. Once we heard this we wanted to get in the kitchen and create our own.
This is the perfect summer dink and will impress at all your garden parties this summer!
|1 tsp||Twinings Loose Leaf Passion Fruit Flavoured Ceylon|
|20ml||Monin Passion Fruit Syrup|
|To Garnish||Mint, Pineapple and Passion Fruit|
- Boil water and infuse the loose leaf tea for 3 minutes.
- Store the tea in the fridge and allow to cool for 1-2 hours. Fill a highball or tiki glass with ice and pour the tea
- Pour in the pineapple juice and Monin Passion Fruit Syrup and stir well.
- To finish the drink, add some straws, and use the mint, pineapple and passion fruit to garnish.
- TIPS FROM THE MONIN BEVERAGE INNOVATION MANAGER:
When making iced tea drinks, such as the Cherry Bakewell Tea-Shake or the Tiki Passion Fruit Refresher, instead of letting the iced tea cool in the fridge for a few hours, add the brewed tea to a cocktail shaker full of ice and shake thoroughly for around 5 seconds. This will mean you can enjoy the drink right away, but be sure to pour the drink over fresh ice to avoid further dilution.