Twinings Speciality Tea Survey
1. By taking part in this Research, in particular by submitting the Eligibility questionnaire, participants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and
2. Organiser: R. Twining and Company, company number 00525071 with registered address at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY.
3. How to take part:
a. To apply to take part in the Research, participants must complete the initial eligibility questionnaire.
b. Eligible participants will be sent sample products to try at home over 3 days. Samples will be sent by post to the address provided in the Eligibility questionnaire. The Organiser shall have no liability in respect or lost, late or misdirected postal deliveries.
c. Participants will be provided with a QR Code linking to a short survey for each sample (each under 5 mins to complete) about the product.
d. Eligible participants will be provided with a QR code and survey link on the instruction sheet in the sample delivery box. Participants must complete all 3 days of the survey to qualify to receive the gift voucher.
e. When prompted at the end of the survey (on day 3) participants must enter the same email address the original invitation was sent to. Participants will be prompted within the survey as to when this information is required.
f. All 3 sections of the survey must be completed before 23.59 GMT on Friday 22nd September 2023.
g. Participants must complete the surveys in good faith and responses should reflect participant’s honestly held views/opinions.
4. Gift Voucher
a. Participants who complete all of the above steps will be sent a £20 Amazon Gift Voucher by no later than Friday 29th September 2023.
b. The voucher will be sent to the email address entered at the end of each survey (Remember to use the same email address for all 3 surveys or you may not receive your voucher). The voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party retailer. Amazon Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions apply.
c. Gift vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
The Organiser reserves the right to offer an alternative gift of equal or greater value. Only
participants who complete all three product surveys as outlined above will be eligible to receive a gift voucher.
a. Participants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This survey is not open to any employees of the Organiser or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or
anyone else connected with this research.
b. Participants must not fill in the same survey more than once.
c. Copyright in survey responses shall belong to the Organiser and participants hereby assign to the Organiser all intellectual property rights to may subsist in their survey responses. Participant’s product survey responses (excluding any contact details) may be used by the Organiser in other media, including on social media platforms and in the Organiser’s online and offline marketing materials in perpetuity. Participants acknowledge that the gift constitutes consideration for their participation in the research. Entrants expressly acknowledge that the Organiser has an exclusive right to use, in whole or in part, participants’ survey responses and has no obligation to identify the participant as the author (although it may choose to reference participants in an anonymised form e.g. ‘Nadim B’ at its discretion). Participants expressly agree that they will not object to any further use by the Organiser of their survey responses.
d. No purchase is necessary however internet access and the ability to scan a QR code on your device is required.
6. Survey Period:
The survey is open to participants from 00.01 GMT on Monday 4th September 2023 until 23.59 GMT on Friday 22nd September 2023.
7. Modification: In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Organiser reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this research without prior notice. In such a case, only participants who have successfully completed all required elements will be eligible to receive the Gift voucher.
8. Organiser’s rights: Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Organiser, which are final in all matters relating to the Research. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Organiser’s decisions.
9. Liability: Nothing in these terms excludes the Organiser’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Organiser may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Organiser and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this survey or accepting or using any gift, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the participants or other entrants that is caused by:
a. technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the research (including but not limited to, items lost or delayed in the postal system);
b. any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a gift;
c. any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the gift; or
d. any other events beyond the Organiser’s control that may cause the survey to be disrupted or corrupted.
If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
11. Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.