Sleep & Relaxation Competition Terms & Conditions
Main Prize - Win a Classic Twinings Masterclass for 2 or
Runners up - WIN 1 of 5 Uplifting Wellness Gift Boxes
As part of Twinings Sleep & Relaxation campaign, simply click on the link and add your email address to enter.
Prize draw: UK, 18+ only. Enter online. Open 18th September – 31st October 2023. Entries limited to one entry per person.
Full Competition Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Promoter: The Promoter is R. Twining & Co. Ltd, company number 00525071, with registered address at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY (the “Promoter”).
3. How to enter:
- No purchase is necessary, but internet access is required.
- To enter this promotion, you must complete the online form on our website. You must enter your email address for a chance to win the prize stated below. Please also refer to the notes about entries below.
- Entrants must be residents of mainland Great Britain aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
4. Closing Date: The promotion is open from 00.01 BST on 18th September 2023 and entries must be received by 23.59 BST on 31st October 2023 .
5. Prizes: The Promoter is offering entrants the following prizes to be won:
- The first prize is - A Classic Twinings Masterclass for 2 at our flagship store at 217 the strand - Worth £90
- 5 other runner ups will receive 1 of 5 Uplifting Wellness Gift Box's Worth £16
Please note that the prizes do not include any other personal expenditure or incidental costs (eg travel). All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
6. How winners are selected and notified:
- Winners will be randomly selected either: by computer algorithm OR under the supervision of an independent person from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Each winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw via email using the contact details provided with their entry and asked to provide their postal address for prize delivery. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within 30 days, they forfeit any right to the prize. If a winner fails to respond within 30 days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. Winners may also be required to submit valid identification/other proof of eligibility before receiving their prize.
- The prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within 14 days of the winner responding to the winner notification email and providing proof of eligibility if requested
7. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate, inadvisable or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email accounts.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
9. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
11. Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
12. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
13. The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://twinings.co.uk/pages/privacy-policy and further explained in the following paragraphs.
14. The Promoter will make winners’ surnames and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.