MAPLE PORRIDGE WITH RED BERRIES
Perfect Porridge with Maple Syrup and Red Berries.
|Makes In||10 mins|
|1/2 tsp||Ground Cinnamon|
|1/4 tsp||Salt Flakes|
|Maple Syrup to Taste|
|Red Berries, Any Kind You Like|
- Add porridge oats and milk to a smallish sized saucepan.
- Bring to the boil over a medium heat.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cinnamon and salt and stir well.
- Spoon into a Kilner jar for a fancy look or your favourite breakfast bowl, alternating between a layer of porridge and a layer of berries.
- Make a cup of Twinings English Breakfast tea, in your favourite mug, of course. 3, 2, 1 ... great start to the day mode has been activated.
- Store the remaining granola in an airtight container and it'll keep fresh for up to a month.
"Your First Cup Deserves Twinings"