Lift your spirits this season with the ginger and cinnamon flavours of this irresistible flavoured black tea.
Celebrate the season with the smooth, creamy taste of this vanilla flavoured peppermint tea.
Twinings' Christmas teas are the ultimate festive blends, combining the best of the season with deliciously warm and spiced flavours. These are perfect for a cosy night watching your favourite Christmas movies or for winding down at the end of Christmas Day as you savour the taste of the festive season.
The Twinings range includes popular options like peppermint cheer tea, winter spice tea and traditional Christmas tea, so you can choose from a wide selection of delicious and festive beverages to get you through the holiday season. Browse the full collection below and learn more about Christmas teas.
What makes a good Christmas tea blend?
A good Christmas tea should include warm and spicy flavours such as cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger, which each help to create a cosy and comforting feeling throughout the festive period. These teas can be enjoyed both hot or cold and go down as a treat when combined with mince pies or your favourite biscuits.
Festive fruits such as apples, cranberries and oranges add a touch of sweetness to spice-infused Christmas teas to enhance the sensation of that delightful first sip. Plus, a good-quality black or green tea can help to add depth and body to your Christmas teas.
Why not create your own Christmas tea drinks using these recipes?
• Non-alcoholic mulled wine – Combine spices with our Superblends Turmeric tea to create this delicious drink that's ideal for family gatherings and nights around the tree with the family, without worrying about a hangover.
• Non-alcoholic mulled cider – Enjoy an alcohol-free mulled cider that uses Superblends Turmeric teabags to put together cinnamon, cloves and apple juice, forming a tasty Christmas drink that will be a hit with your guests.
What types of Christmas teas are there?
'Tis the season for a cosy Christmas tea and each Twinings blend has a unique flavour, making it the perfect way to savour the season.
Choose from our range of Christmas teas, including:
• Superblends Advent Calendar: 24 days of wondrous winter warmers.
• Christmas Tea (international blend): Embrace the magic of the season with the sweet and savoury spice flavours of cinnamon and cloves.
• Gingerbread Joy Tea (international blend): Lift your spirits this season with the ginger and cinnamon flavours of this irresistible flavoured black tea.
• Winter Spice Tea (international blend): Create a relaxing moment with a sweet apple flavour and savoury cinnamon, cardamom and clove spices.
• Peppermint Cheer Tea (international blend): Celebrate the holiday period with the smooth, creamy taste of this vanilla-flavoured peppermint tea.
How to enjoy your Christmas teas
Getting the best taste from your Christmas tea blends is partly down to preparation. To ensure a great cuppa each time, follow these steps:
1. Boil fresh, cold water in a kettle.
2. Place a tea bag in a cup – a Christmas mug will make it feel even more festive!
3. Pour the hot water over the Christmas tea and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
4. Remove the tea bag or infuser and add milk, sugar or sweetener to taste – if desired.
5. Plate up your mince pie to accompany your tea for the ultimate Christmas combo.
Count down to Christmas with a Twinings Christmas tea advent calendar
This is a great way to enjoy the countdown to Christmas and the Twinings Christmas tea bag advent calendar is one of the best advent calendars that a tea lover can own. It gives you a new tea to enjoy every day, keeping your drinks feeling fresh during the festive period.
Christmas teas aren’t all about spicy winter warmers, which is why this advent calendar is full of Superblends. They'll help you to feel calm and ready for what can often be a very busy time. It's also a way for you to further expand your tea palette – you might just discover your new favourite blend within the Twinings Christmas tea advent calendar.
What's special about Twinings' Christmas teas?
We go the extra mile during the festive period to help to get you in the Christmas spirit. This means that you can expect the following when you buy Twinings' Christmas teas:
• Festive Flavours: Twinings infuses its Christmas teas with ingredients that capture the spirit of the season. You can expect notes of warm spices like cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, as well as hints of festive fruits such as orange, cranberry and apple.
• Festive Packaging: Twinings pays attention to detail when it comes to our packaging. During Christmas, these teas often come in beautiful and festive-themed boxes or tins, making them an ideal gift for tea lovers or a lovely addition to your own seasonal decorations.
Why choose Twinings for your Christmas teas?
With over three centuries of experience, we've perfected the art of blending and creating exquisite tea flavours. This rich heritage adds a sense of authenticity and nostalgia to the holiday season. Here are some other benefits of buying your Christmas teas from us:
• Premium Quality: Twinings takes great pride in sourcing and selecting the finest tea leaves from around the world. Whether you choose a traditional blend, a wellbeing infusion or a seasonal Christmas tea, you can trust that Twinings maintains its high standards of excellence.
• Broad selection: We have a huge range of teas available in every category so, whether you want a festive Christmas tea or a decaffeinated breakfast tea, we've got you covered.
• Preferred by tea drinkers: According to Out of Home Tea, we're the number-one option for tea drinkers in the UK. This is because our blends are considered to be higher quality and better tasting.
• Sustainable sourcing: We always source our teas with care and aim to look after suppliers and pickers fairly. Learn more about our commitment to communities to see what our tea-sourcing process looks like.