PEANUT BUTTER ENERGY BITES
These peanut butter energy bites are a great snack to take to work with you, to give you a boost of energy pre or post workout or to enjoy as a delicious sweet treat in the evenings with a cup of Twinings Salted Caramel Green Tea.
|Makes In||35 mins|
|3 tbsp||Peanut Butter|
|2 tbsp||Coconut Oil|
- Add the oats and peanuts to a food processor and blitz until a coarse flour forms.
- Remove the stones from the dates.
- Add the pitted dates, peanut butter and coconut oil to the food processor and blend until you get a sticky mixture.
- Once everything is well combined, roll the mixture into small balls using your hands, then place them on a tray or plate. You should make 10-12.
- Place the energy bites into the freezer for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Keep in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to a week.