STRAWBERRY & COCONUT CREAM TARTS
July is Wimbledon, so what better way to celebrate than with these delicious strawberry & coconut cream tarts?
These sweet, creamy, indulgent tarts are completely gluten, dairy, egg and nut free, making them perfect for a Summer party or a get-together as anyone will be able to enjoy them.
|Makes In||2 hours|
For The Base
|2 tbsp||Coconut Oil|
For The Filling
|250ml||Coconut Cream (Not Milk)|
|Strawberries for Topping|
- Add the oats, coconut oil, honey and pitted dates to a food processor and blend until a sticky mixture forms.
- Press the base mixture into tart tins (silicon works best but you can also use a cupcake tray). Make sure to mould the mixture up the sides too. Place into the freezer for hour an hour to set.
- Add the coconut cream, honey and banana to the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Take the tart bases out of the freezer and remove from the moulds.
- Spoon the coconut cream into the tarts and top with half a strawberry.
- Place back into the freezer for at least 45 minutes to set.
- Keep refrigerated and eat within 3 days.