Welcome to 24 days of festive warmth with Twinings Limited Edition Advent Calendar!
Christmas tea gifts for him
Christmas can roll around very quickly and finding the ideal gift for a man in your life can often be tough. However, if they're a keen tea drinker, then look no further than Twinings' Christmas tea gifts for him.
From hampers and gift bags loaded with treats to KeepCups for tea on the go and matcha tea starter kits, we have plenty of Christmas tea gifts for him from which to choose. Take a look at the full range below or keep reading underneath the product listings to learn more about the options that we have available and why you should choose Twinings for your tea gift for him.
What types of Christmas tea gifts for him are there?
There are so many different Christmas tea gifts for him. Whether you’re looking for a health and wellbeing gift, a hamper packed full of tasty treats, or something completely unique and different to inspire, there is something to suit all tastes in our range. Options include:
• Twinings Starter Gift Box: The perfect gift to get him started on all things tea.
• Wellbeing Essential Hamper: Gift him wellness courtesy of our wellbeing hamper, full of blends to make him feel calm and cared for.
• Breakfast in Bed Hamper: A great idea for a Christmas tea gift for him, a hamper for a perfect morning, complete with tea, shortbread and breakfast marmalade.
• Cosy Night In Hot Chocolate Gift Bag: Is there anything more indulgent than a bag full of hot chocolate treats? For the sweet-toothed man in your life.
• Twinings Matcha Starter Kit Gift Box: For the man who is serious about his tea, how about this matcha starter gift box?
Learn how to make the perfect cup of tea for him
If you want to go above and beyond for him this Christmas, then don't just stop with the gift. Instead, learn how to make the perfect cup of tea using their gift to really wow them during the festive period. Here's how:
1. Boil fresh water in a kettle
2. Place the tea bag in a cup – you can buy them a new mug from our Christmas gift sets for him too!
3. Pour the hot water over the tea bag and leave it to soak for 3-5 minutes.
4. Remove the tea bag or infuser and add as much milk or sugar as they desire.
5. Bring them the perfect cup of tea and let them sit back, relax and enjoy an effort-free sip of heaven.
What's great about Twinings' Christmas tea gifts for him?
When it comes to Christmas tea gifts for him, Twinings is an exceptional choice. Our vast selection of options also comes with the following benefits:
• Gift-wrapped: The wide range of tea offerings and thoughtful presentation makes for the ideal gifting experience. Plus, with gifts such as hampers and luxury bags, there’s no need for any extra wrapping.
• Diverse tea selection: Twinings offers diverse tea and gifts, including wellbeing teas, traditional teas and loose-leaf teas, each of which make for wonderful gifts for him depending on specific tastes.
• Inspired gifts: Tea-themed gifts are a unique and inspired present for him. Whether it's for a colleague, dad, husband, brother or friend, tea-themed presents are thoughtful and a refreshing change from more traditional Christmas gifting options.
Why choose Twinings' Christmas gifts for him?
We've been blending tea for more than 300 years, which means that you can trust us for some of the best Christmas tea gifts for him. You can buy with confidence knowing that you're getting the following:
• Premium quality: Twinings is renowned for its commitment to sourcing the finest tea leaves from around the world. When you choose Twinings' Christmas tea gifts for him, you're presenting him with a truly top-level tea experience.
• Broad selection: We're proud to offer a huge range of teas that can be bought in our gifts for him section. Choose some of their favourite blends or pick a new one for them to try.
• Tea-drinkers' choice: We're the number-one choice for UK tea drinkers, according to Out of Home Tea. We're known for delivering higher-quality and better-tasting teas.
• Ethical sourcing: Twinings is committed to communities and ensuring that we give back to suppliers and pickers, so that we can look after individuals and the environment where our tea is grown.