After Dinner Jellies - Infused with Superblends Digest
Refreshing, light and the ideal after-dinner treat.
These delicious jellies are made using our Superblends Digest tea. This deliciously refreshing mellow blend combines nature's classic after-dinner helper - spearmint with baobab and the sweetness of apple & rooibos, making them the perfect way to round off a meal.
|Serves||4-5 small teacups|
|Makes In||4 hours|
|3||Twinings Superblends Digest tea bags|
|4 tsp||Agar flakes (or 4 sheets of gelatine)|
- Infuse 550ml boiling water with the Twinings Superblends Digest tea bags and leave to brew for 2 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and let the water cool.
- Pour the tea and the apple juice into a saucepan and gently bring to the boil.
- Add 150g of caster sugar and 4 teaspoons of agar flakes (you can also use agar powder - but you’ll only need a third of the quantity) or 4 sheets of gelatine.
- Reduce and let it slowly simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Gently pour into silicone moulds, glasses, or teacups - (if you're using glass, you'll need to wait for the mixture to cool).
- Transfer to the fridge and leave to set for around 3 hours - or until you see a nice, firm wobble!
Perfect for a light after-dinner dessert or as a palate cleanser.