Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Creamy, nutty, and deliciously filling, this vegan smoothie has just the right amount of sweetness coupled with a satisfying crunch. Chocolatey indulgence in every glass!
|Makes In||5 mins|
|250ml||Dairy-free milk (we used no-sugar almond milk)|
|3 tsp||Options Vegan Belgian Choc|
|1 tbsp||Crunchy Peanut Butter|
|A hand full of ice|
- Pour the dairy-free milk into a blender.
- Add one tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter.
- Add three teaspoons of Options Vegan Belgian Choc, top with ice.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy straight away, or pop in the fridge and keep chilled until you’re ready for a sweet treat!
If you fancy a thicker milkshake, why not try a dairy-free yoghurt? Ideal for when you’re on the go; in fact, they travel really well in our KeepCups!