AVOCADO ON FRESHLY BAKED SOURDOUGH BREAD
The bold flavours of English Strong Breakfast tea cuts through rich tastes, making it the perfect accompaniment for the buttery taste of Avocado on Sourdough.
|Cooks In||5 mins|
|2||Large Avocados, peeled|
|1||Loaf of of freshly baked sourdough bread|
|Sea salt flakes and freshly ground pepper|
|For an unusual twist and a hint of sweetness, we love adding strawberries and balsamic drizzle.|
|For a hearty start to the day, you can’t beat a poached egg and crispy bacon|
|Sun-blushed cherry tomatoes & sprouts|
- Lightly toast the bread
- Either slice the avocado or mash it.
- Season with a squeeze of lemon juice and sea salt flakes and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Spread the avocado mash / slices on the toasted bread.
- Decorate with a garnish of your choice.
- Enjoy with a delicious cup of English Strong Breakfast and spring into your day!