|350g||Dried Fruit (Make sure there’s a good mixture of raisins, dates, sultanas and cranberries)|
|200ml||Freshly Brewed Earl Grey Tea|
|50ml||Maple Syrup (Honey also works well)|
|250ml||Whole Wheat Spelt Flour|
|2 tsp||Baking Powder|
|1 tsp||Mixed Spice|
- Boil the kettle and brew 200ml of Earl Grey tea. Pour over the dried fruit and maple syrup (or honey) and let it infuse for a few hours (or overnight if you have the patience)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Sieve the flour into a bowl and stir in the baking powder and mixed spice. Add the fruit and any of the liquid, along with the eggs. Mix it all up.
- Pour into your loaf tin and bake for around an hour.
- Leave to cool before serving - perfect with butter.
Annie Riggs Malty Christmas Loaf
Twinings loves guest baker Annie Rigg. Make a Twinings tea-infused fruity malt loaf. Enjoy slightly warm spread with butter.
Earl Grey & Rose Cupcakes by Amy-Beth Ellice
We have been very lucky and Amy-Beth Ellice has created this stunning Earl Grey and Rose Cupcake recipe for us.
Earl Grey Chocolate Brownie
Find a range of recipes, inspiration, ideas, and latest news on the Twinings Blog. This blog post features Earl Grey Chocolate Brownies.