Green Tea Spritz
Enjoy your green tea on ice, with this refreshing twist on a classic green tea. Full of zest and fizz, level up your water with this refreshing green tea spritz.
- Makes In 10 mins
- Difficulty Easy
- Dietary DF
200ml · Water
2 · Twinings Green Tea and Lemon tea bags
2 tsp · Honey
1/2 · Lemon
Orange slices and mint to garnish
- Brew two Green Tea and Lemon tea bags in 200ml water for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and leave to cool.
- Juice half a lemon and stir in two teaspoons of honey.
- Pour 100ml of the cooled green tea and lemon and honey into two highball glasses, and stir.
- Top with sparkling water and add ice.
- Add lemon slices to garnish.
For a vegetarian version of this delicious drink feel free to swap out the Honey for Agave.