PEACH & CHERRY BLOSSOM GREEN TEA TRUFFLES
These Peach & Cherry Blossom Green Tea Truffles are absolutely divine and are perfect to brighten up your day.
We all need a little something tasty to make our day great, so why not make these amazing truffles at the start of the week and keep them in the fridge for mid-week treats?
So easy to make and they taste amazing!
|Makes In||30 mins|
For The Truffles
|2||Twinings Peach & Cherry Blossom Green Tea Bags|
|1 tsp||Orange Blossom Water (Optional)|
|1 tbsp||Honey or Agave (Optional)|
For Coating The Truffles
|150g||White or Dark Chocolate|
|1 tbsp||Coconut Oil|
|1 Handful||Chopped Pistachios|
|1 Handful||Toasted Coconut Shavings|
- Place half of the apricots into a bowl. Brew the green tea and allow to step for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tea over the apricots and allow to sit in the mixture for 5 mins.
- Place the soaked and remaining apricots in a food processor with the salt, honey and orange blossom water, plus 3 tablespoons of the tea. Pulse until the apricots are chopped up but still chunky.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until all of the ingredients are fine but still chunky.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Once chilled, the balls will firm up.
- To coat, melt the chocolate in a microwave and stir in the coconut oil.
- Dip the truffles in the chocolate and coat.
- Using a fork, lift out the truffles and tap on the edge of the bowl to remove any excess chocolate.
- Place on a tray and top with either chopped pistachios or toasted coconut.
- You can leave some plain or just roll the truffles in chopped pistachios or coconut.
- Then snack away on your yummy truffles!
- These truffles will keep for 2 weeks in the fridge.