The Earl NoTTini (Lemon Sour)
The power of citrus, bergamot and lemon pack a punch but the drink is smooth and silky too. You wouldn’t know this has no alcohol!
|Makes In||5 mins|
- Take The Earl pyramid bag and put into Twinings shaker.
- Add 120ml Freshly drawn hot water (4oz line), leave for 1 minute.
- Use some tongs or a spoon and squeeze the bag a couple of times, add a small squeeze or honey and stir.
- Add ice up to the 8oz line, put lid on shaker. Shake.
- Take cocktail shaker and add the Sipsmith FreeGlider, Aperitif Abstinence, 175ml of The Earl cold, egg whites or aquafaba and some ice. Shake well.
- Strain into a Champagne saucer.
With raspberry dust and rose petals.
Contains caffeine *vegan without egg white.
Revive Orange & Rosemary Nogroni
Fresh and tart on the palate, the raspberry, rosemary and orange blend together perfectly to give you a stunning long drink.
Dark & Stormy English
A twist on a classic using a classic. The Full English lends a depth of flavour combined with a beautiful non-alcoholic Rum and topped sarsaparilla.