Gunpowder Green & Mint 175g Loose Leaf Tea
Free Standard Delivery on UK Orders Over £35
UK Standard (5-7 working days) £3.95
UK Express (1-2 working days) £6.95
Highlands, Islands and International postage is calculated at checkout.
Click here for Delivery Information
Loose Leaf Mint Flavoured Green Tea
Each green tea leaf is rolled into a compact pellet, giving it the appearance of an old fashioned lead shot, hence the famous name. We like to think it also refers to the tiny minty explosion that happens on your taste buds with every sip. A golden, green tea liquor is created as the pellet unfurls, infused with mint for a refreshing taste.
More About This Product
This is a high quality loose leaf tea. Use one teaspoon per cup and brew for two to three minutes.
Improving the quality of life in communities where we source our products. Everyone has the right to a decent quality of life and be able to provide for themselves and their families. Twinings already aims to buy from the best tea estates, both in terms of quality and ethics, but even these can be improved further. Find out more about our Sourced with Care initiative.
Green Tea (80%), Mint Leaves (20%)
Use 1 rounded teaspoon per person and 1 for the pot. Boil fresh water, leave to cool for 5 minutes then pour on. Allow to steep for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve without milk.
With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.