BANANA & ROLLED OAT MUFFINS
Our Banana Breakfast Muffins are just perfect for mornings on the go. Packed full of flavour & energy they will keep you going until lunch.
|Makes In||30 mins|
|1 1/2 tsp||Bicarbonate of Soda|
|2||Twinings Strong English Breakfast Tea Bags|
|Jumbo Rolled Oats (To Sprinkle)|
|Pumpkin Seeds (To Sprinkle)|
- Line 12 holes of a cupcake tin with cupcake liners. Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. Add the eggs, vanilla and oil and whisk together with a fork.
- Combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Warm the milk and infuse the Strong English Breakfast tea bags in the milk for a few minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and squeeze out any excess liquid. Add the vinegar.
- Add the milk to the banana mixture, then stir in the dry ingredients. Divide the mixture between the cupcake cases. Sprinkle some rolled oats and pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and once out of the oven, drizzle with honey.
- Enjoy with a delicious cup of Strong English Breakfast and spring into your day!
- "Your First Cup Deserves Twinings"