BEETROOT CHOCOLATE CAKE
Delicious with a cup of Christmas Tea or a steaming mug of Twinings Hot Chocolate.
|Serves||10 - 12 People|
|Makes In||1 hour|
|50g||Twinings Swiss Chocolate Drink|
|250g||Cooked Beetroot, mashed|
|2 tsp||Baking Powder|
|100g||Dark Chocolate, finely chopped|
- Preheat the oven to 160C degrees.
- Prepare the cake tin by greasing the bottom and edges.
- Mix the Twinings Swiss Chocolate Powder, sugar, baking powder and flour.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well until smooth.
- Pour mix into the tin. 6. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from baking tray and leave to cool on a rack.
Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with a dollop of cream.