CRUNCHY SMOKED CHICKPEAS
This recipe is the perfect way to turn a cupboard staple into a delicious, crunchy snack. Enjoy with a cup of Twinings Lemon & Ginger for a real, spicy treat!
|Makes In||50 mins|
|400g||Chickpeas (1 tin)|
|1 tsp||Olive Oil|
|1 heaped tsp||Smoked Paprika|
|Salt & Pepper|
- Pre-heat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas thoroughly then place them into a bowl and pat dry using kitchen towel or a cloth, getting as much moisture off them as you can.
- Pour the chickpeas onto a baking tray then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle the smoked paprika and a generous amount of salt & pepper over the chickpeas. Make sure to mix well so all the chickpeas are coated!
- Place the chickpeas into the oven for 20-30 minutes, making sure to give them a stir every 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 15 minutes.
- Keep in an air-tight container and consume within a week.