Strawberry & Mango Iced Tea
Not only super delicious and refreshing, but also very stylish to look at. A perfect summer refresher and great for anyone who doesn't want a stronger drink.
|Makes In||10 mins|
Per Highball Glass
|150ml||Twinings Mango & Strawberry Using 1 Tea Bag|
|2 tbsp||Monin Strawberry Syrup or Agave Syrup|
|2||Mango Cubes (Sliced)|
|2||Mint Leaves (Finely Chopped)|
- Infuse the Mango & Strawberry tea bag(s) in boiling water for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Remove soaked tea bag(s) and leave the brew to cool.
- Add in the syrup (Monin Strawberry Syrup or Agave).
- Pour the mixture into a glass or pitcher half-filled with ice cubes.
- Add strawberry and mango slices and finely chopped mint leaves.
- Stir and serve immediately.
Buttermint Iced Tea
If you fancy something cool, a chilled glass of mint and vanilla flavoured Buttermint iced tea is the perfect drink to serve on a sunny summer afternoon.