BUTTERMINT ICED TEA
Buttermint Iced Tea If you fancy something cool, a chilled glass of mint and vanilla flavoured iced tea is the perfect drink to serve on a sunny summer afternoon.
|Makes In||10 mins|
- Fill up your kettle with fresh water.
- Place the Twinings Buttermint tea bags in a jug and pour hot water over the tea bags.
- Place Twinings Buttermint teabags in a jug and pour hot water over the teabags Leave to steep for 5 minutes and remove the tea bags.
- Add two scoops of ice cubes to the jug to cool down the infusion.
- Once the ice cubes are fully melted, add 700ml of ginger beer (we used Fevertree Ginger Beer).
- Pop a slice of orange and a halved strawberry into each glass - we love using tall ones for this drink.
- Pour over Buttermint iced tea, add Monin Vanilla Syrup, Ice and a straw and serve immediately.