The right amount of chocolate, crunch, and crispness! Rustle up these tasty treats in minutes; they’re the ideal snack for the whole family. Perfect for lunchboxes or as something sweet to enjoy with a cup of tea!
Options Orange Rice Pop Treats
A simple no-bake treat for kids and adults alike, these Options Chocolate Orange rice pop treats pair perfectly with a cup of tea and take just minutes to make!
- Serves 15 Treats
- Makes In 5 mins
- Difficulty Easy
45g · Unsalted butter
300g · Marshmallows
180g · Rice pops
2 tbsp · Options Belgian Choc Orange
½ tsp · Vanilla extract
Two handfuls of chocolate chips
Two handfuls of mini marshmallows
Pinch of salt
1. In a saucepan, slowly melt the butter.
2. Once melted, stir in the marshmallows and thoroughly coat them in butter. Let the marshmallows soften and melt.
3. Take off the heat and add the Options Belgian Choc Orange, a pinch of salt and the vanilla extract. Stir until the chocolate powder is combined.
4. Add the rice pops and mix together until all the cereal is coated.
5. Let the mixture cool slightly before stirring the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
6. Add the mixture to either a lined baking tray or use little cupcake cases.
7. Leave them to cool until set, and enjoy!