Vegan Chocolate Brownies
What’s more decadent and gooey than a chocolate brownie? The answer, our vegan chocolate brownies. These delicious vegan treats are nutty, fudgy, and seriously moist, ideal for vegans, those with dairy intolerances or the chocolate lover in your life.
And the secret ingredient? Our Options Vegan Belgian Choc. It’s what gives these brownies their extra chocolatey taste. So easy to make, you can rustle up these heavenly squares in no time at all.
|Makes In||40 mins|
|20g||Options Vegan Belgian Choc|
|230ml||Dairy-free milk (we used no-sugar almond milk)|
|1/2 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|180g||Golden caster sugar|
|50g||Dairy-free vegan choc chips|
|Pinch of salt|
- Heat the oven to 180°C (fan oven).
- Line a baking tin with grease-proof paper.
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, and let the chocolate slowly melt.
- Add the dairy-free milk to the chocolate, stir and allow it to cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, Options Vegan Belgian Choc powder, sugar, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Then, add in the vegetable oil, walnuts, and chocolate chips and stir.
- Gently pour in the dairy-free milk and chocolate and mix together until you have a wet cake mix.
- Pour the mixture into your baking tin and bake for around 20-25 minutes.
- Leave the brownies to cool before cutting into 12-16 squares.
Your brownies should be the ultimate combination of gooey in the middle but with a nice crackle on top. Perfect with a proper cup of tea.