|2||Twinings Strawberry & Raspberry tea bags|
|25g||Oats Flour (Oats Ground Into Course Flour)|
|2 tbsp||Chia Seeds|
|1 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|3 tbsp||Maple Syrup|
|3 tbsp||Melted Coconut Oil|
|½ tsp||Baking Powder|
- Brew the Strawberry & Raspberry tea bags in the hot water for 10 minutes.
- Combine the chia seeds with 6 tbsp water and leave to form a gel-like consistency. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Add the buckwheat flour, oat flour and baking powder to a bowl.
- Mash the ripe banana and add this to the bowl of dry ingredients, as well as the now thickened chia seed mixture, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Remove the tea bags from the water and slowly pour this in to the mixing bowl with the other ingredients. Mix well.
- Make sure your waffle maker is hot and ready to use, then brush both waffle plates with a little coconut oil - this makes the outside of the waffles perfectly crisp and prevents sticking!
- Pour in about half the waffle batter and cook on a medium heat for approximately 5 minutes (depending on the size of the waffle and your machine). Remove the waffle carefully from the machine, and repeat with the rest of the batter. This recipe makes 2 large waffles.
- Top with fresh strawberries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds and maple syrup. Enjoy with a cup of Twinings Strawberry & Raspberry Herbal Tea or Twinings English Breakfast Tea.
Vegan Cashew & Vanilla Cupcakes
These cashew & vanilla cupcakes may be totally vegan, gluten free and free from refined sugar but they’re perfectly sweet and moreish with a melt-in-your-mouth sponge and the creamiest frosting you could wish for.