Camomile Ice Cream - Infused with Superblends Moment of Calm
A light and creamy ice cream using our soothing Moment of Calm Superblend. Quick and easy to make with a touch of sweetness and a hint of floral fragrance.
|Makes In||10 mins prep & 4+ hours freezing|
|3||Twinings Superblends Moment of Calm tea bags|
|2 tsp||Vanilla extract|
- Infuse 200ml boiling water with the Twinings Superblends Moment of Calm teabags and leave to brew for 2 minutes.
- Remove the teabags and leave to cool.
- Stir the oat milk and sugar together.
- Whisk in the double cream.
- Gently pour in the cooled tea-infused water and mix.
- Freeze for at least four hours or preferably overnight.
A light and fragrant ice cream that pairs perfectly with our after-dinner jelly!
After Dinner Jellies - Infused with Superblends Digest
Refreshing, light and the ideal after-dinner treat. These delicious jellies are made using our Superblends Digest tea, the perfect way to round off a meal.
Raspberry and Earl Grey Vegan Jelly
A great British classic that’s not just for kids! Nothing says summer quite like a bowl of jelly, so why not bring a playful element to your afternoon tea with our raspberry and Earl Grey vegan jelly recipe.
Overnight Oats - Infused with Superblends Immune Support
Get your day off to a great start with overnight oats infused with our Superblends Immune Support tea. A healthy and tasty breakfast that will keep you going.