Candy Cane Iced Tea Shake
A cool refreshing holiday treat of vanilla and mint.
|Makes In||5 mins|
|1||Twinings Thoroughly Minted Pyramid Bag|
|160ml||Freshly Boiled Water|
|20ml||Monin Vanilla Syrup|
|6||Twinings Thoroughly Minted Pyramid Bags|
|960ml||Freshly Boiled Water|
|120ml||Monin Vanilla Syrup|
|Red and White Stripes Paper Straws|
- Brew the pyramid tea bag(s) in freshly boiled water for 1-2 minutes.
- Fill a tall milkshake glass or pitcher with ice and the vanilla syrup.
- Pour the tea over some ice and stir well.
- If making a pitcher, pour into individual glasses. Apply whipped cream to the top of each drink, finish with a straw and a candy cane to garnish.
- TIP: For a two-in-one drink, stir the whipped cream into the iced tea and turn into a delicious milkshake!