Candy Cane Iced Tea Shake
A cool refreshing holiday treat of vanilla and mint. stir in the whipped cream and turn your mint & vanilla iced tea into a delicious milkshake!
|Makes In||5 mins|
|1||Twinings Thoroughly Minted Pyramid Bag|
|160ml||Freshly Boiled Water|
|20ml||Monin Vanilla Syrup|
|6||Twinings Thoroughly Minted Pyramid Bags|
|960ml||Freshly Boiled Water|
|120ml||Monin Vanilla Syrup|
|Red and White Stripes Paper Straws|
- Brew the Thoroughly Minted pyramid tea bag(s) in freshly boiled water for 1-2 minutes.
- Fill a tall milkshake glass or pitcher with ice and the Monin vanilla syrup.
- Pour the tea over some ice and stir well.
- If making a pitcher, pour into individual glasses. Apply whipped cream to the top of each drink, finish with a straw and a candy cane to garnish.
- TIP: For a two-in-one drink, stir the whipped cream into the iced tea and turn into a delicious milkshake!
Top 10 Twinings Iced Tea Recipes
Summer has well and truly arrived and to celebrate, we’ve created our Twinings Top 10 List of iced tea recipes for you, your friends and family.