- Brew the Thoroughly Minted tea bag in freshly boiled water for 1-2 minutes
- Fill a highball glass with ice and add 2 pumps (20ml) of Monin Vanilla Syrup
- Pour over 30ml of apple juice
- Pour the hot tea over the ice.
- Stir well, finish with a straw and garnish with some fresh mint leaves
- TIP: For a minty cocktail, why not add a dash of rum to warm up your cool guests?
A Refreshing Recipe for Twinings Mint Iced Tea
Cool off this summer with this refreshing blend of fresh mint leaves with tangy lime. There's nothing better than a minty glass of iced tea for ultimate refreshment.
Raspberry & Buttermint Ice-Lollies
These deliciously sweet yet wonderfully refreshing raspberry and buttermint ice-lollies are the best summer treat on a hot day. They’re easy to make, inexpensive and only contain 2 natural ingredients.
Buttermint Iced Tea
If you fancy something cool, a chilled glass of mint and vanilla flavoured Buttermint iced tea is the perfect drink to serve on a sunny summer afternoon.