Cranberry & Raspberry Tonic
Looking for an alternative to the classic G&T? Try our refreshing Cranberry & Raspberry Tonic for an alcohol-free tipple that really packs a punch. Made using tart Cranberry & Raspberry tea and topped with tonic water for a crisp and refreshing taste.
- Makes In 10 mins
- Difficulty Easy
- Dietary DF
200ml · Water
2 · Twinings Cranberry & Raspberry tea bags
1 tsp · Honey
Indian tonic water
Raspberries and lemon slices to garnish
1. Brew two Cranberry & Raspberry tea bags in 200ml water for 3-4 minutes.
2. Remove the tea bags and leave to cool.
3. Stir in one teaspoon of honey.
4. Pour 100ml of the cooled Cranberry & Raspberry tea and honey into two highball glasses.
5. Top with Indian tonic water and add ice.
6. Add raspberries and lemon slices to garnish.
For a vegetarian version of this delicious drink feel free to swap out the Honey for Agave