Matcha Bliss Balls
Looking for a quick and easy energy boost that’s packed with goodness? These matcha bliss balls are loaded with protein and antioxidants and need no baking!
|Makes In||10 mins|
|2 tbsp||Options Vegan Hot Chocolate|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|2 tsp||Matcha powder|
|2 tbsp||Maple syrup|
|1 tbsp||Almond milk|
Curb those sugar cravings and give your body a boost with these delicious, blissful bites! Make these vegan treats in just a few simple steps. Perfect for when you’re on the go.
- Chop up the walnuts and add them to a food processor along with the rolled oats. Blend together.
- Add the Options Vegan Hot Chocolate powder and matcha powder and blend again.
- Once everything is combined, add the vanilla extract and maple syrup, chopped dates, and cranberries and blend them until you have a paste.
- Scoop out the mixture with a spoon and roll into small balls.
- Place them on a tray and dust with chocolate powder or matcha powder.
- Keep refrigerated.
Experiment with different flavours by dipping in dark chocolate or rolling in desiccated coconut. You can store these energy balls in the fridge in an airtight container and keep them for two weeks.