Overnight Oats - Infused with Superblends Immune Support
Get your day off to a great start with overnight oats, infused with our Superblends Immune Support tea.
It is a healthy and tasty way to keep you going till lunch; plus, if you make it in a jam jar or container, you can have your overnight oats on the go. And, by making them the night before, you’ll save yourself time in the morning. So, there’s never a reason to miss breakfast!
|Makes In||5 mins|
|2||Twinings Superblends Immune Support tea bags|
|6 tbsp||Rolled Oats|
|6 tbsp||Plant-based yoghurt (we used soy)|
|Blueberries and raspberries|
- Infuse 200ml boiling water with two Twinings Superblends Immune Support tea bags and leave to brew for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and mix in the maple syrup.
- In a bowl or empty jam jar, layer oats with yoghurt until you have 2-3 layers.
- Drizzle the cooled syrup over the breakfast oats and top with blueberries and raspberries (or chopped fruit of your choice)
- Leave in the fridge to soak for 4 hours or preferably overnight.