Shakshuka is synonymous with breakfast. Try this savoury dish of eggs poached in a sauce of tomatoes, peppers and onions. Brunch anyone?
|Makes In||20 mins|
|150ml||Freshly Boiled Water|
|2||Twinings Golden Tipped English Breakfast Pyramid Bags|
|400g||Chopped Tomatoes (Approx 1 Tin)|
|½||Red Onion, Chopped|
|2||Cloves Garlic, Chopped|
|2||Sweet Peppers, Chopped|
|½ tsp||Chilli Flakes|
|Oil for Frying|
- Brew the Golden Tipped English Breakfast tea bags in freshly boiled water for 5 minutes.
- While the tea is brewing, sauté the onions and peppers in oil until soft.
- Add the tea, tinned tomatoes, garlic, seasonings and vinegar.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes over a low heat until the liquid has reduced.
- Add the eggs, then cover with a plate or foil and cook for another few minutes until the egg whites have cooked.
- Sprinkle with feta and spinach and serve.