SUMMER DARJEELING CORDIAL & DARJEELING APPLE MOCKTAIL
Make this summer extra tasty with our homemade Darjeeling Cordial and Darjeeling Apple Mocktail.
Both of these delicious recipes are absolutely perfect for garden parties this summer and will keep everyone refreshed and energized.
|Cooks In||20 mins|
For The Cordial
|3||Lemons, zest & juice|
|5 tsp||Twinings Darjeeling Tea|
For The Mocktail
|750ml||Pressed Apple Juice|
|Springs of Mint|
- 1 x 1 litre glass bottle or 2 x 500ml
- Pour boiling water into the bottles and leave to sterilise.
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to boil. Add the tea and lemon zest and allow the mixture to brew for 5 minutes. Strain the mixture, discarding the leaves and return the liquid back to the pan.
- Add the sugar and lemon juice and bring to the mixture to the boil again. Cook the mixture over a medium heat and until the liquid has reduced by a third. Allow to cool slightly before pouring into the the sterilised bottles.
- Combine the cordial with the apple juices. Stir then add the fruit and mint. Pour the crushed ice into your serve ware, pour over the juice and fruits and top with sparkling water to dilute
- Then serve and enjoy - this will keep you cool all summer!