Tropical Ginger Green Tea Cocktail
Summer time and the weather is high. How about a chilled Green Tea and Ginger Cocktail to transport you to a tropical island?
|Makes In||5 mins|
Green Tea & Ginger Mix
|1||Green Tea & Ginger Tea Bags|
|1 tbsp||Honey or Agave Syrup|
Green Tea Cocktail
|100ml||Your Green Tea & Ginger Mix|
|A Sprinkle||Demerara Sugar|
|Mango, Passion Fruit Seeds and Lime for Garnish|
- Prepare the Green Tea & Ginger mix by steeping the tea bag in hot water for 3 minutes along with the Honey/Syrup. Allow the mixture to cool down before chilling.
- To make the cocktail, start by rubbing the rim of your glass with lime and dip in the demerara sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice with all the liquid ingredients and give it a good shake.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice and pour the cocktail over the ice.
- Garnish with a lime slice, mango cube and passion fruit seeds.
Now sit back and enjoy your yummy mocktail. Happy Tea Times!
Top Tip: The mango puree can be found in the Asian section of the supermarket and is sometimes called mango pulp. To make your own, just blend one mango until smooth.