Green Tea Ginger Mix
|2||Green Tea Bags|
|2||Ginger Tea Bags|
|5tbsp||Honey or Agave Syrup|
Green Tea Cocktail
|100ml||Your Green Tea Ginger Mix|
|A Sprinkle||Demerara Sugar|
|Mango, Passion Fruit Seeds and Lime for Garnish|
TOP TEA TIP: THE MANGO PUREE CAN BE FOUND IN THE ASIAN SECTION OF THE SUPERMARKET AND IS SOMETIMES CALLED MANGO PULP. TO MAKE YOUR OWN, JUST BLEND ONE MANGO UNTIL SMOOTH
- Prepare the Green Tea Ginger Mix by steeping the tea bags in hot water along with the sugar. Allow the mixture to cool down before chilling. Preferably over night.
- To make the cocktail, start by rubbing the rim of your glass with lime and dip in the demerara sugar
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice with all the liquid ingredients and give it a good shake.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice and pour the cocktail over the ice.
- Garnish with a lime slice, mango cube and passion fruit seeds.
Now sit back and enjoy your yummy mocktail. Happy Tea Times!