Winter Bean Stew
A nourishing vegan bean stew that’s warming, inviting and packed full of goodness.
|Makes In||45 mins|
|1 tin||Chopped tomatoes|
|1 tin||Butter beans|
|1 tin||Canelleni beans|
- Lightly fry the onions and garlic in a splash of oil on a medium heat.
- Add the paprika and stir until everything is a golden yellow colour.
- Add the vegetable stock and chopped sweet potato.
- Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, and then add the chickpeas, butterbeans and cannellini beans. Stir and gently simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Finally, add the cavolo nero and the tender stem broccoli and let these stew until lightly wilted.
Serve with chunky bread, naan or ciabatta.
Chicken, Sweet Potato & Spinach Curry with Jasmine Infused Rice
Curries are a perfect thing to cook when it is grey and cold outside, the smell can make you feel like you’re immersed in India!
Carrot & Sweet Potato Soup with Ginger and Turmeric
This carrot and sweet potato soup with spices such as ginger and turmeric is great for helping to keep your immune system fighting fit.