Green Tea, Coconut & Mango 20 Tea Bags
The exotic taste of coconut and the sweet juicy flavour of ripe orange mangoes have been used to create this delicious green tea. Let the rich aroma take you to a tropical island, watching the leaves sway as the breeze flows through the palm trees.
Our crisp and refreshing green teas start their journey from the dewy, misty tea gardens of China. We've been picking the best leaves and buds three centuries. Our master blenders use their detailed knowledge of these regions to create this invigorating blend which is full of character and ready to brighten up your day.
How do I drink it?
We suggest brewing this tea for a maximum of 2 minutes, any longer and you may lose the delicate taste. Allow one single tea bag per person, boil the kettle and let it cool slightly before pouring.
More About This Product
Green Tea, Coconut and Mango Flavourings (12%) Desiccated Coconut (1%)
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Brewed Green Tea**|
|Energy||3 kJ / 1kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
**Based on a green tea brewed with 200ml water for 2 minutes.
We believe that how you make your tea is equally as important as the tea you use, so here are our tips:
- Use freshly drawn cold water.
- Boil water & allow to cool for about 3 or 4 minutes to 80 oC.
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot.
- Brew for just 1 to 3 minutes (or to your taste) – be careful, over-brewing green tea brings out the bitter notes.
- Always without milk – some like to add a slice of lemon.
And, for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!