Salted Caramel Indulgence Green Tea 20 Envelopes
Free UK Delivery on UK Orders Over £35
Free UK Delivery on UK Orders Over £35 UK Standard £3.95 (5-7 working days), UK Express (1-2 working days) £6.95 Click here for Delivery Information
Sweet but somehow slightly salty. Fresh tasting, yet somehow rich and warming. This tea is simply full of contradictions accompanied by the most irresistibly indulgent notes of caramel. If you love the idea of green tea, but also like the sweeter side of life, this may be the blend for you.
All natural ingredients, sugar-free and only 4 calories a cup. Who'd have thought green tea could be so indulgent?
Fancy yours chilled? Try our Salted Caramel Green Iced Tea recipe.
"I love these! I'm a real sweet tooth and these are delicious. It's a great way to get a sweet fix without reaching for the biscuits!"
More About This Product
Green tea with salted caramel flavour.
Green Tea, Natural Flavouring (7%)
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Brewed Green Tea*|
|Energy||3kJ / 1 kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
* Based on a green tea brewed with 200ml water for 2 minutes.
We believe that how you make your tea is equally as important as the tea you use, so here are our tips: Use freshly drawn cold water.
- Boil water & allow to cool for about 3 or 4 minutes to 80 oC.
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot.
- Brew for just 1 to 3 minutes (or to your taste) – be careful, over-brewing green tea brings out the bitter notes.
- Always without milk – some like to add a slice of lemon.
And, for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!