ALL THINGS HOT CHOCOLATE
Twinings Swiss Chocolate is smooth and creamy, chocolate heaven - with the bonus of added vitamins and minerals. Explore recipe ideas...
Calling all chocoholics… what do you get when you combine the world’s oldest and best-loved tea company, with centuries of experience in creating hot drinks and infusions, with the legendary luxury quality of Switzerland’s chocolate? The most delicious hot chocolate in the world, of course.
Twinings Swiss Chocolate is smooth and creamy, chocolate heaven - with the bonus of added vitamins and minerals.
It is made with real Swiss milk chocolate and can be enjoyed in a variety of ways and for any occasion. Serve it up with hot milk or cold, it tastes great either way as a hot cocoa or milkshake. For a little bit of a flourish and extra treat, add marshmallows, whipped or squirty cream and a dusting of grated swiss chocolate. Delicious.
This is not just a hot chocolate… this is so much more. And we have a host of fabulous ideas and fun recipes involving Twinings Swiss Chocolate. Why not get creative this winter and try some of these ideas, or experiment with your own.
HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE IDEAS
All Twinings teas, coffees and our Swiss Cocoa taste fabulous with Monin Syrups and we have a huge collection of spectacular syrups available to help you create innovative and decadent flavour infusions.
HOW TO MIX TWININGS HOT CHOCOLATE WITH MONIN
- Prepare Twinings hot chocolate in the usual way.
- Add 20ml of the Monin syrup and stir gently.
- Finish off with whipped cream and a little extra chocolate powder dusting to garnish.
MORE FABULOUS, EFFORTLESS RECIPES WITH TWININGS HOT CHOCOLATE
THE WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE
|1 tsp||Baking Powder|
|50g||Twinings Swiss Hot Chocolate Powder|
|1 tbsp||Vanilla Essence|
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Lightly grease a microwave-safe dish like a glass bowl or ceramic oven dish.
- Pour in mixture and make sure the top is level.
- Microwave for 7 minutes at 900 Watts (= full power).
- Wait for a couple of minutes then cover the bowl with a plate or tray and turn out the cake.
Once the cake has cooled completely you can get creative…