Enjoy the true taste of summer with this pretty and pink lemonade. A delicious alternative to water and a refreshing addition to afternoon tea in the garden.
|Makes In||45 mins|
|300g||Fresh raspberries |
|120ml||Raspberry and Lemon Tea|
|Ice and mint to serve|
- Infuse the Raspberry and Lemon tea in freshly boiled water. Remove the bags and leave to cool.
- Mix the raspberries and caster sugar together in a bowl and set aside for 30 minutes. Giving plenty of time for the sugar to dissolve.
- Pass the mixture through a sieve until you get a thick syrup.
- Add the freshly infused tea into the mixture and stir.
- Pour a little of the mixture into a glass - similar to a cordial - and top up with sparkling water.
- Add ice cubes and fresh mint to garnish.
Serve in either a highball glass with a straw or for a non-alcoholic cocktail, serve in a champagne flute. Like sipping summer in a perfectly pink glass!