Valentine's Breakfast & Brunch Ideas
Ready, set, go breakfast. Whether you’re ultimate treat on Valentine’s Day is breakfast in bed or you might think about a fun brunch with all the family the weekend before – our quick and easy Valentine’s Day breakfast recipes and a little bit of love are all you need.
- Cut melon into large slices and use heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out melon hearts
- Wash strawberries, remove green stalks and cut berries in half
- Wash blueberries
- Arrange all fruits in a fruit bowl with a few of the melon hearts at the top for an extra loving effect.
EGG IN TOAST
|2||Slices of Bread|
|1 tsp||Sunflower oil|
- Heat 1 Tsp. of oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat until hot.
- Toast two slices of bread.
- Take bread out of the toaster and use large cookie cutter to cut out a heart shape.
- Cook slowly until egg white is set and yolk has thickened.
- Use cookie cutter to cut a heart-shaped egg.
- Place egg in the middle of toasted slice of bread and fit cut-out slice around it.
|6||Slices of Bacon|
|1 tbsp||Maple Syrup|
|1/2 tbsp||Dijon Mustard|
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Slice bacon into two halves.
- Make heart shapes and arrange them on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix syrup and dijon in a little bowl.
- Take tray out of the oven (health and safety small print: careful the tray will be hot)
- Glaze bacon hearts and bake for another 5 minutes until crispy.
- Serve immediately.
|2 tsp||Baking Powder|
|4 tbsp||Melted Butter|
|Red Food Colouring|
|1 Tub||Cream Cheese|
|1 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
Strawberries and Pistachio Nuts
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk, eggs, melted butter and red food colouring together until absolutely smooth.
- Heat non-stick frying pan over medium heat & add a little butter to grease surface.
- Ladle thick batter into the pan and bake until surface of the pancake begins to bubble.
- Carefully turn pancake around and bake for another 15 seconds.
- Remove from pan and cut out heart-shapes using the cookie cutter. cutter to cut a heart-shaped egg.
- Mix cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl to make a dip.
- Arrange pancakes, strawberries and dip on plate and serve immediately.
VALENTINE'S GIFTS FROM TWININGS
ENJOY THE MOST DELICIOUS BREAKFAST TOGETHER
Make up a little tray with Twinings delicious English Breakfast tea in their favourite mug on Valentine's morning. A fabulous way to surprise the tea lover in your life.
GADGET'S YOU WILL NEED
For the recipes you’ll need a heart shaped cookie cutter – ideally one medium and one large one.
Available from kitchen shops, many larger supermarkets and online.