Elevate your spring sipping with this calming and cooling camomile spring iced tea. Created using simple garden herbs, it's the perfect drink to unwind and take a moment of calm. This recipe combines floral camomile, invigorating mint, aromatic basil, and a touch of zesty nettle. Add honey and lemon for a hint of sweetness, and you have a unique and refreshing seasonal drink.
Spring Iced Tea
Discover the perfect balance of floral camomile, invigorating mint, aromatic basil, and a touch of zesty nettle for a vibrant and refreshing spring iced tea.
- Serves 1 Person
- Makes In 40 mins
- Difficulty Easy
- Dietary DF
1.5L · Water
2 tbsp · Elderflower cordial
Sprig of nettle
Few sprigs of mint
Few sprigs of basil
1. Brew two Twinings Pure Camomile tea bags with the mint, nettle, and basil and slices of lemon in 1.5l water for 30 minutes.
2. Remove the tea bags and leave to cool.
3. Add the juice of half a lemon, honey and elderflower cordial and stir.
4. Store in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
5. Serve in glasses topped with ice.
Optional: Add lemon slices and honey to taste and a sprig of mint to garnish.